The preparation course for the PLIDA B1 exam Citizenship is offered to students who want to practice the exam format and face it with confidence and serenity. The PLIDA B1 exam is required to obtain the Italian citizenship. The preparation course includes:
- the description of the exam format and the language skills required
- the analysis of the evaluation criteria for the production skills
- the developement of the necessary skills and strategies to pass the exam
- the exam simulations to familiarize with its format
- the evaluation of errors made during the exam simulations
For any further information, please contact the reception of the School.
Courses are held in Italian. Each lesson runs for 50 minutes. Management reserves the right to cancel a course if the minimum number of registered students is not reached. The number of course hours and their relative cost may change, depending on the calendar and on School closings for public holidays.